Employment law has become increasingly complex, and at Garfinkle Biderman, we help employers to keep up to date with the most recent developments in the legislation and the common law. We also help employers manage their human resource issues to reduce the risks of litigation. When, however, employers find themselves involved in employment-related litigation, we provide our clients with frank advice and vigorous representation to achieve the best possible outcome.
We also provide advice and representation to employees who have either been dismissed from their employment, are experiencing a difficult situation at work, or are about to begin a new employment relationship.
Examples of our expertise in employment law include:
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements
- Preparing employment policies
- Representation in wrongful dismissal claims
- Representation in Human Rights Tribunal and employment standards proceedings
- Employment standards
- Occupational health and safety
- Advising on terminations