Corporate & Commercial
Garfinkle Biderman has corporate and commercial clients of all types and sizes across the country, from entrepreneurial start-ups and industry-based associations to large corporations and financial institutions.
Whether you’re a buyer, seller, borrower, lender, shareholder, takeover or acquisition target, receiver, board or committee member, franchisor, distributor or corporation, we can offer you sound legal and strategic advice for all manner of business transactions.
We have experience in the following areas:
- Acquisitions and divestitures, including share and asset purchase transactions
- Business formations, including the establishment of corporations, partnerships and joint ventures, the preparation and negotiation of shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements
- Directors’ meetings, annual meetings and other corporate proceedings
- Commercial contracts of all types
- Franchise arrangements
- Supply, licensing, distribution and outsourcing agreements and other commercial agreements
- Financing of equipment, receivables, technology and intellectual property
- Corporate recapitalizations
- Corporate governance
- Shareholder disputes
- Corporate record maintenance
- Stock option plans, option agreements and other equity and cash incentive arrangements for company management, including employee incentive plans